i have this bucket list. And it's beautiful. i printed a whole bunch of those "before i die" and "bucket list" pics you can find on Pinterest (and a bunch of other places on the internet) and then i organized them into categories and put them all together in a nice little red photo album. i've slowly (very very slowly) been checking them off with shiny star stickers and the dates the deeds were accomplished and any explanation i feel is necessary. i love this list.
What does this have to do with a 2013 to-do list? EVERYTHING! Because i have chosen 12 awesome "to-do's" and the goal is to complete this mini list before my cohort semester begins in the fall.
Can i do it? You betcha! Feel free to join in because let's face it, completing this list is going to be full of fun fun fun!
So without further ado, here's the goal:
1. own a mockingjay pin (for those who don't know what a mockingjay is, here's a link to The Hunger Games trilogy on Barnes&Noble. Buy it. Read it. Love it.)
2. go paragliding (you can do this in Utah at Point of the Mountain here)
3. drink from a coconut
4. eat enough Skittles to taste the rainbow
5. dye my hair a crazy color (the temporary kind over the weekend. i love my hair too much to do anything drastic)
6. see a platypus up close
7. order dessert first at a restaurant
8. paint roses red
9. find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop
10. own a pair of nude pumps (aka high heels)
11. eat a whole roll of Hubba Bubba gum at one time
12. go to a drive-in movie (it's been years since i've been)