Monday, January 7, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

it's been a while since i've written and, quite frankly, i'm not so sorry about it. i got back to Provo after Thanksgiving and life became a whirlwind of end-of-semester projects, finals, work, cleaning checks, preparing for Christmas and finally, Christmas break itself.

My break didn't consist of crazy parties or anything, just family time. it was perfect. There were plenty of sleepovers at my sisters' houses, playing with the kids, and spending time with the rest of the family. Dad even watched a few episodes of FRIENDS with me. :)

AND my little Zoester has cupcake footie pajamas that match my fleece cupcake pants! We were rather proud of that and she even brought them when she got to spend the night with me. AND my most proud moment over break was when she was riding on her scooter and called "Auntie Em! Auntie Em! Come watch me!" i've wanted her to call me Auntie Em for forever! Yay! 
 
Now i know most end-of-the-year posts are about reflection and what can i do better. But you know what? i'm tired and school has started again. As has The Bachelor which is a must-see for me and the girlies.

So goodbye 2012, it was wonderful! And hello 2013, let's make it a jolly good and fancy-shmance year!


Notice the fancy-shmance 'staches ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment